At Smiley Dental & Orthodontics, we work hard to be different from other dental practices in all of the good ways.
What makes Smiley Dental & Orthodontics different?
- We offer the best possible quality of service and care at affordable prices
- You receive individual care, customized to your every need
- New patients are always accepted
- Short wait times
- Same-day dental emergencies are welcome
- We welcome patients of all ages, including children
- Individualized, cost-effective treatment plans are offered for all economical situations
- We offer convenient hours with evening appointments
- Our dental offices accept most major dental insurance plans
- Medicaid and CHIP are accepted
Our entire team is committed to ensuring that every visit with us is comfortable and positive. We know that visiting the dentist is not the most appealing thing; however, your oral health is important, and neglecting your oral health can and will lead to other health problems. It is important for us to provide you with a positive experience. Get in, get treated, and apply good habits to avoid poor oral hygiene and health going forward.
We invite you to contact us today at 214.613.1877 to learn more about what makes us different and to schedule an appointment to get a healthy, beautiful smile that lasts a lifetime!